Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sometimes I Wonder.......

I hope everybody is having a terrific over the hump day!!!

The things people say….I heard yesterday that President Obama got caught calling Kanye West a jackass, when his mike was on during an interview break. If you wondered what he was thinking, now you know and if you didn’t wonder well now you know whether you wanted to or not.

So speaking of things people say, I am now including my son...While we were on vacation out West, I told my eight year old son, Kevin, upon asking for one thing after another such as souvenirs and another Wii game, that it’s ok to keep on wanting things, G-d knows I will always want something, like a lake house and as of Sunday with baby goats, so I guess that makes it a country house
:-)!!!!!!! I explained to him that if he wants new Wii games etc. that he will have to donate or sell a toy for every new one that he wants. I also tried something new…. I told him that he and I should start volunteering at a soup kitchen on Saturdays so that he can appreciate what he has and what others don’t have… He loved that idea, let me tell you, I was soo proud of him…So this is what he had to say....”I am not volunteering at a soup kitchen, I want to play on the weekends and have fun, it’s not my problem they don’t have a place to eat and the rant went on…..So much for teaching values to a Pre-Tween!!!…Oh, by the way.... No new Wii game yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment